- [08/2019] We are hiring! Multiple PhD positions are available in the areas of optimization/learning theory, cyberphysical security, interdependent networks, energy systems, and distributed algorithms. To apply, please send your resume[including education, list of references, software experience, publication list, English test scores if applicable] and maximum two recently-published representative papers to solid lab’s email. We are always looking forward to work with motivated undergraduate and masters students. Partial funding for Visiting Scholars/Students is available.
- [08/2019] Prof. Amini is serving as Technical Program Committee of 3rd International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies (SEST’2020)!
- [08/2019] Prof. Amini joined the School of Computing and Information Sciences, College of Engineering and Computing, Florida International University as an Assistant Professor!
- [08/2019] Prof. Amini was awarded NSF Travel support to attend National Science Foundation “Networking Technology and Systems Early-Career Investigators” (NeTS-ECI) Workshop, Alexandria, VA, August 5-6, 2019!
- [06/2019] Prof. Amini was awarded NSF Travel support to attend National Science Foundation-sponsored Workshop on “Smart Grid Edge Analytics” at the Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA, June 4-5, 2019!
https://solid.cs.fiu.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/60/2019/08/solid-networks-logo.png 0 0 SCIS Web Devs https://solid.cs.fiu.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/60/2019/08/solid-networks-logo.png SCIS Web Devs2019-08-22 14:49:152019-08-24 01:50:28News